If you are attending MCCC next school year - here is the link to apply for their scholarships:
MCCC offers many different scholarships.
The general scholarship application period for the 2022-23 Academic year will be open December 1, 2021 - March 1, 2022.
The Ayers/Willert Scholarship is now available!
If you have applied and been accepted to Michigan State University, and are a current resident of the Dundee Community School District, you may be eligible for this scholarship opportunity. This is a renewable scholarship for all 4 years for Dundee High School students that attend Michigan State University.
Please see the Counseling Department for the scholarship forms and for more information.
*Application deadline is Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- Parchment Exchange - Request Transcripts - Dundee Community High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.
- College 101 PowerPoint - A Parent/Student Guide to College Selection and Application
- Khan Academy - SAT Practice - Free SAT Practice from Khan Academy, a partner with College Board. Khan Academy offers personalized SAT practice for students. SAT Practice Instructions
- Michigan Education and Career Pathfinder - Explore careers, schools and programs in Michigan to find the path that is right for you.
- MSU College Planning Guide - Tips on financing, planning and guidelines.
Upcoming College Representative Visits
College/Military Representative Visits 2021/2022
Seniors will be receiving virtual links in their school email for information regarding colleges.
U.S. Army - 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month.
Michigan Army National Guard - TBD
Dual Enrollment Information
Steps for Dual Enrollment:
- Discuss your plans with your parents.
- Meet with Mrs. Brook or Mrs. DeBruyne to discuss the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Act.
- Complete a MCCC application online
- Submit an official high school transcript to MCCC.
- Take the MCCC placement test (Accuplacer) or submit ACT scores of 18 or higher in English and reading and a 20 or higher in math or submit SAT scores.
- Complete the dual enrollment form Dual Enrollment Form
Admission to the college is based upon high school performance (GPA of 2.5 or higher) and placement test or SAT scores.
Once you are admitted and approved, you can register for dual enrollment classes at MCCC.
Dina Brook, MA, LPC, NCC
High School Counselor
Class of 2022 and 2024
(734) 529-7008 Ext. 14007
Miranda DeBruyne, MA, LLPC, NCC
High School Counselor
Class of 2023 and 2025
(734) 529-7008 Ext. 14008