Welcome to Riverside Academy
Riverside Academy’s mission is to empower students to recognize and optimize their full potential.
To learn more about Riverside Academy and our program, contact us at (734) 529-3916, or stop in for a tour!
Areas of Focus
- Building Relationships
- Life Skills/Advisory
- Post- Secondary Initiative
- Encourage Application to a Post-Secondary Program
- Able to build credit recovery into the normal school day.
- Sustained Silent Reading and writing program
- Social Service Networking
- 4 Credits in math including Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry and one math credit in final year of high school
- 4 credits in English
- 3 credits in Science including Biology, Physics, Chemistry and one addition credit in science
- 3 credits in Social Studies including .5 credit in Civics and a .5 credit in Economics, 1 credit in American History, and 1 credit in World History and Geography
- 1 credit in Physical Education and Health
- 1 credit in Visual, Performing and Applied Arts
- Online learning experience (20 hrs.)
- 2 credits Language other than English
Total number of credits to graduate: 19
- Core class requirements as defined by the Michigan Merit Curriculum graduation requirement
- All seniors must complete a 2 hr. community service project
- Seniors must get accepted to a post-secondary program
|Previous September 2022 Next|